Saturday, June 22, 2013

Ping 1 and pong 2

Started the day with yoga and breakfast, and I just finished playing ping pong with my dad. Now I'm off to finding my outfit of the day (ootd). As mentioned in my previous blog, I am so used to wearing PJs at home when I have no plans for the day. So, cheers to this new routine. Hopefully I'll continue with it. For the longest time, I had no idea what ootd meant. Now i do. Another new term I learned yesterday night...or early this morning:
busk  (bsk)
intr.v.busked, busk·ing, busks
To play music or perform entertainment in a public place, usually while soliciting money.
 
(thefreedictionary.com/busker)

I'm keeping up with my London street music research and found a really cool site: www.londonbusker.com. It's really cool, I recommend watching the video on Bob the Cat.

Fashion Goal #3.
What do you wear when you have nothing planned for the day. No interview. No party. No church service. Well, I guess that's halfway true for me. My sister's boyfriend is having his birthday party and baptism today. Think, think...church outfit, but also birthday party outfit. I'm not into skirts. It's too hot for jeans. But it's cold inside the church. But i can manage one hour of freezing temperatures. No short shorts. No beach clothes. I can only think of one thing to do. Google....and there are many more scenarios like this that I had not expected. I literally typed 'birthday party church outfit' on the search bar. Therefore, dress sounds like a winner. Now think, conservative dress. We're going to church here, guys. Let me get dressed.
...
With brown shorts and a blue, loose top. With...let me think...my long, high tops. I'll take a picture in a bit. The good thing about this day's events and sense of fashion...I will be able to take pictures of people with good fashion sense without being looked at weird. Pictures for the party, right?
...


Welp, that's me. Not much. But hopefully I'll see some really cool outfits to take pictures of for this blog. Oh! Btw, the shirt I'm wearing on the left, it's my friend Devon Kondaki's storybook character, called Winzlow. Check it out: http://www.winzlownation.com/ And, comment on what you would wear to a church baptism birthday party. Blog to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment